Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone recommend a steam cleaner please?

(7 Posts)
Jahan Wed 19-Sep-12 11:29:33

I'd like one for general use - not just for floors.
Like the ones you see in the adverts. Good for cookers, bathrooms, all floors etc.

1tinnietinytoddler Wed 19-Sep-12 18:51:49

the h20 x5 is good I do my bathroom, including toilet. windows floors,tiles etc. never used it on my cooker though.

Ruffello Thu 20-Sep-12 05:56:43

www.lakeland.co.uk/23438/Shark-2-in-1-Electronic-Steam-Mop I got this one from Lakeland based on recommendations on here. I wanted it mainly for floors (engineered oak in kitchen and tiled hall) and have been very pleased with the results. The hand held unit is less impressive on grout, but maybe the dirt is just too ingrained - back to scrubbing with a toothbrush and bleach! Haven't tried cleaning the oven yet, but based on the grout experience I'm not expecting miracles.

javotte Thu 20-Sep-12 14:26:22

I've got a Domena CS6. It was expensive (wedding present) but well worth the investment. You can refill it while it's working. You can also plug an iron on it (about £60) which is much cheaper than an equally powerful steam generator.

MrsAlwaysRight Thu 20-Sep-12 19:36:07

I bought the h20 x5 a few weeks ago and have only used it on the floors but am impressed so far.

larahusky Fri 21-Sep-12 19:40:16

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

CuttedUpPear Sun 23-Sep-12 13:08:58

I looked here because I was just going to start a thread asking about steam cleaners. Watching with interest, but I'm skint so it might just be a pipe dream for now...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now