Talk

Advanced search

tumble dryer smell

(4 Posts)
exaspomum Thu 13-Oct-11 16:02:17

Does anyone have any suggestions for helping to make my clothes smell nicer when they've been tumble dried? They're wearable but they always have a smell of the drier about them. If can anyone suggest a good and cheap tumble drier?

HowlingWereWolfBitch Thu 13-Oct-11 17:47:05

This Is the tumble dryer I've had for the past 3 years and think it's great. It's a condenser so you can put it anywhere in the house and has a massive drum too.

Re the clothes, Have you tried lenor tumble dryer sheets? Also don't pack too many clothes into your dryer (I try to fill it half way) and make sure you separate them when they come out as they tend to still be abit damp which could be causing the smell.

exaspomum Fri 14-Oct-11 14:42:23

Thankyou HWWB. You obviously don't deserve your poster name. My drier was never the same after being in storage for six months (ten years ago hmmm). Very tempted to use your link for a new one - just a few clicks away. My fingers are twitching....

PigletJohn Fri 14-Oct-11 23:52:37

"smell of the drier "

what is this smell?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now