Talk

Advanced search

Good Quality Towels and Bath Mat Advice...

(9 Posts)
WinduhPAYNE Sat 08-Oct-11 20:32:29

Our towels are like cardboard and are older than my children.

So, I have decided the time has come to replace them. Can anyone advise of any great websites or stores which have towels which are long lasting and fabulous quality please?

TIA

WinduhPAYNE Sat 08-Oct-11 20:42:49

Maybe not the best time for such a mundane request, may repost tomorrow or next week.

MoaningMinnieWhingesAgain Sat 08-Oct-11 21:02:00

Saturday night, we are all out getting drunk. Or watching x factor while knitting

I have had mine from Debenhams or BHS, always been happy with the quality. BHS do good reductions when they have a sale on, do nice big bath sheets.

Fuzzled Sat 08-Oct-11 21:22:34

Dunelm.

Now go have wine grin

WinduhPAYNE Sat 08-Oct-11 21:51:46

Thanks MoaningMinnie and Fuzzled for your replies. I resort to buying (even) more books from Amazon on a Saturday evening.

I completely forgot about Dunelm, there is one not too far from me, will make a trip that way, although I will probably get sidetracked as there are so many things in that store.

And of course Debenhams, what was I thinking?!

Now off for a glass of brew as off wine in anticipation of big night out at end of month.

WinduhPayne

valiumredhead Sat 08-Oct-11 23:05:32

I am about to replace our ones with John Lewis ones. We were given a huge set of bath towels when we got engaged over 20 years ago and they are just starting to get thread bare!! Really amazing quality so will replace like with like.

ItsAllGoingToBeFine Sun 09-Oct-11 10:49:15

Christy towels are fantastic. Last for ever. Get em cheap in loads of colours/ sizes from TKMaxx

chickenlickin Sun 09-Oct-11 21:49:00

check out
here
I got bed linen from here and very good discounts and delivery fast.

wompoopigeon Sun 09-Oct-11 21:56:03

There was a Good Housekeeping product test of towels a while back and IIRC BHS towels came out top. Above John Lewis, natch.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now