Talk

Advanced search

I did it! I decluttered!

(6 Posts)
lizardqueenie Sat 08-Oct-11 17:36:36

Well not the entire house in one day but our bedroom & ensuite which produced about 8 bags of rubbish/ recycling on it's own. Plus hoovered everywhere, nooks, crannies, bits I can't reach without the extendy Hoover bit.
Then decluttered dining room, DD now has a whole cupboard for all her toys, got rod of loads of stuff in there too.

Now just kitchen and box room (mainly storage so possibly the worst to do) But I'm
Feeling all happy, shattered, achy & dusty getting ready for a nice takeaway celebration and a massive glass of wine

tranquilitygardens Sat 08-Oct-11 17:42:36

I bet you feel fantastic, well done.

DawnOfTheDeementedDead Sat 08-Oct-11 17:43:57

Well done you!!!

I'm in the middle of a big declutter - we have a big double bedroom and need to swap with DSS and DS2 and DS3, so they have more room to play. I've gotten rid of five big bags of outgrown clothes to charity, several bags of rubbish and as i'm finding wallspace, i'm painting it!!!

CiderwithBuda Sat 08-Oct-11 17:49:25

Well done!!!

We moved over the summer and I thought I decluttered before that but we still have so much crap!

Have taken lots to charity shop and have only skimmed the surface. Need to go through each room again. Our bedroom and ensuite are first on my list. Was to do today but managed to get sidetracked.

Jdore Sat 08-Oct-11 18:43:59

Well done grin
Today I have done the small spare room , its amazing what gets thrown in there.The charity shop will get 8 bags of kids clothes, 2 bags of mine, 2 of Dh and 3 bags of old lady clothes,. The dump is getting a big pile of magazines and various odds and ends tomorrow. Now I have got to get around to the other rooms !

lizardqueenie Sat 08-Oct-11 20:03:39

Well done everyone! grin
dementeddead I thought I was doing well hoovering behind the newly found space but you've got your paint brush& tin of paint. Taking my hat off to you wink

Now looking a new bedding for our bedroom....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now