Talk

Advanced search

Cube storage

(8 Posts)
Ruggledog Fri 07-Oct-11 20:28:23

Hi, can anyone tell me if they've found any good, but cheap cube storage? I have seen some in various childrens brochures - they are stylish wooden cubes which are open at the front and which you buy an equally stylish fabric drawer to go in. And you can buy as many as you want, in singles, double or sets of four etc and build yourself a display of great looking storage space. The only trouble is the COST!! Yikes. I know there must be cheaper ones and just can't find them. Can anyone help?!! THanks so much if you can. We're drowning under toys and mess.......

cantspel Fri 07-Oct-11 20:59:08

wilkinsons online

http://www.wilkinsonplus.com/childrens-storage-desks+chairs/childrens-storage-unit-6-cube/invt/m100205/?htxt=PsAGyAqy%2FDSGVBgOHPBfATKVETOKIWHcwqoICuDrG%2FxTcDPfxIrYzUvEu76RzzM6wutKTeo9AOCB%0AtDs76aYYKg%3D%3D

6 cube unit for £38

cantspel Fri 07-Oct-11 20:59:21

www.wilkinsonplus.com/childrens-storage-desks+chairs/childrens-storage-unit-6-cube/invt/m100205/?htxt=PsAGyAqy%2FDSGVBgOHPBfATKVETOKIWHcwqoICuDrG%2FxTcDPfxIrYzUvEu76RzzM6wutKTeo9AOCB%0AtDs76aYYKg%3D%3D

TinaOnHerBroomstick Fri 07-Oct-11 21:00:33

Argos sell them, and the fabric drawers to go in them. We've got some from jojomamanbebe but got the drawers from ikea.

cantspel Fri 07-Oct-11 21:02:27

They also do single cubes, 4 cubes, cubes with shelves ect.

For the price the quality is good but they are flat pack

whomovedmychocolate Fri 07-Oct-11 21:11:13

The IKEA ones are very good quality and they sell little boxes to go in them too.

Idohaveoneofthese Fri 07-Oct-11 21:17:22

I could be writing this OP - I was actually looking at Lazzarri stuff before I gave up and came on here. Saw a thing in the telegraph about dekko storage which was a cheaper option - but I couldn't find it. Will be watching thread with interest.

Moomoomie Fri 07-Oct-11 21:27:41

Ikea expedit are fantastic and very reasonably priced.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now