Talk

Advanced search

Nice cardboard storage boxes?

(7 Posts)
kateecass Tue 04-Oct-11 22:33:00

Am looking for some attractive/pretty storage boxes to put in my hallway to go with my newly decorated blue walls. All I've managed to find so far are these. Laura ashley do nice ones but they're not really big enough. Need big sizes to hold the overflow form the linen cupboard.
Is there anywhere that has a big range?

razors Tue 04-Oct-11 22:57:45

Have you looked on Ikea's website? They have a large range of storage boxes or Amazon?

kateecass Wed 05-Oct-11 14:08:58

Amazon is a good idea, thanks

HettyAmaretti Wed 05-Oct-11 14:17:25

When did you last re-rationalise the linnen cupbord? Surely there are better options than cardboard boxes in the hall?

kateecass Wed 05-Oct-11 22:45:38

Should have said to go on top of linen cupboard. I have just sorted it out, we just don't have the storage

HettyAmaretti Thu 06-Oct-11 08:54:05

Ah, right, and it's not a built in cupbord that you can extend at the top?

cardboard boxes will get really tatty very qickly with reglar use. IMHO you'd be better off investing in some wooden crates and painting them in a complimetary / matching colour.

Jst a very quick search, plenty of other options available:

here

here

here

here

kateecass Thu 06-Oct-11 10:03:08

Thanks, hadn't thought of extending cupboard up but that is a great idea. Those wooden hampers with lids look fab too. There is a size that would be great to put DS's lego in and store it under bed too!
Thanks!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now