Talk

Advanced search

Vintage Flyers - Wednesday 28

(7 Posts)
Wolfcub Wed 28-Sep-11 06:41:06

morning all

I did a fair few little jobs last night but left the lappy upstairs whoops so didn't come back and post, I did log in at lunch from work but no-one was here. ev you're right it is a bit lonely at the moment but I know Mad's boys have been poorly and grouchy is painting house things so they may be a little too busy to fly.

done
beds made
washing put away

Mission

swan I very often do no houework or very little, there just aren't enough hours in the day. Mind you I might finally be starting to buy into this flylady lark (after 5 years) as my house is looking better at the mo an I don't feel too overstretched.

grouchyoscar Wed 28-Sep-11 11:39:46

Hello all

Had trouble with my t'interweb connection so I haven't been online. I haven't stopped FLYing though. As Ed has been on a school trip since Monday I have tackled stuff that's best to do while he isn't about. So I have done the scumble glazing in the front room. 20 hrs from base coat to dry gloss coat, like that was going to happen with the Ed about. I have also painted over the scribbled bit on his bedroom wall.

Today's DONE

Make bed
Vac DS's Bedroom (with the vac fittings)
Put down and make his sofabed - He has fractured his wrist on the residential, is in pot and I doubt he can do the steps to his loft bed
Vacceded the staircase
Vacced the front room
Plumpped up cushions on the armchair
Cleaned the loo
Mopped the bathroom

Off for a bath once the floor is dry

grouchyoscar Wed 28-Sep-11 16:30:09

Had bath, put on summer clothes, tidied utensils away and
Unload DW and put away
Collect DS from school (with red pot up forearm)
Unpack his bag, load washer and run
Hang up wet washing
Get DS's clothes out for morning

V little to do but I feel vile. Glad to have Ed back tho

To DO

Make DS's dinner
make sandwiches for morning
Sleep (lots)

swanriver Wed 28-Sep-11 16:30:34

omg Grouchy he's fractured his wrist? Mine are going on residential next week, so please please don't the twins break anything....I've had enough of the fracture clinic for the next five years.

you will be pleased to hear I have stuffed some mushrooms.

Wolfcub Wed 28-Sep-11 18:43:31

wow grouchy you've had a busy day. Glad Ed home ok.

done
work
supermarket
ds currently in bath
need to bake for school macmillan coffee thingy

Wolfcub Thu 29-Sep-11 06:35:02

thursday

Wolfcub Tue 04-Oct-11 06:34:22

tuesday 4 october

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now