Talk

Advanced search

I hate my sofa! Can you recommend any brands (for me to watch out for on Ebay)

(4 Posts)
babysaurus Tue 20-Sep-11 22:54:37

I have a two seater leather sofa purchased at great expense 7 years ago. It used to be in the kitchen in our old house but is now in the lounge in our new house and, in short, I hate it. Its far too small, the cushions (which are feather) squash down too easily and it's not comfortable to 'lounge' on. (When it was in the kitchen we didn't use it as much, and it was more perched on than lounged, IYSWIM. It was great for having by the open fire, but is shite for having as the main - well, only, as our old main one stayed in our old house.)
We have a often muddy dog and need something which would be reasonably easy to keep clean (which is why leather seemed appealing.) I am wondering which are good but well known, and not too pricey, makes of sofa's I can keep an eye out for on Ebay (miniscule budget as currently completely renovating our new house). Any ideas....?

RedRubyBlue Tue 20-Sep-11 22:55:49

Collins and Hayes. Just wonderful and squashy and fab.

babysaurus Tue 20-Sep-11 22:58:48

Its this one, but we have the one with two cushions not three. Looks lovely in the pic but it's not great for the reasons I gave earlier.

babysaurus Tue 20-Sep-11 22:59:51

Oooh, thanks RedRubyBlue - squashy and fab is what I am desperate for! Never heard of Collins and Hayes so will get Googling now. Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now