Talk

Advanced search

Can you reccomend me an Electric Oven Please

(7 Posts)
chocolatespiders Tue 20-Sep-11 17:53:24

It must be electric as no gas in the house... My oven broke a year ago and i have been managing using just the rings on top. I have finally saved the money for a sparkling new oven smile but it is a minefield and I dont know which one to chose

vonnyh Tue 20-Sep-11 17:58:25

Watching with interest as our electric oven is on it's last legs!

chocolatespiders Tue 20-Sep-11 21:47:07

Vonnyh- have looked at a few websites but really dont know what to look for

hobnob Wed 21-Sep-11 03:00:05

You can't go wrong with a Neff, and you can save a lot by buying online. I got mine from John Waring South (you can find me batting on about them on other threads).

LoveInAColdClimate Wed 21-Sep-11 07:22:06

Neff. We have a pyroletic one so also saves the horror of cleaning it. It's brilliant. Got it from John Lewis.

homeaway Wed 21-Sep-11 09:09:46

I had a smeg and loved it, it lasted ten years. When i replaced it I bought an AEG and I am very pleased with it. The only thing is the pyrolese cleaner does not clean as well as the smeg and you have to take the side racks out when you do. Cooking results are really good. I also use the defrost feature when i forget to take things out of the freezer on time . It just circulates air around whatever you are defrosting . It defrosts meat in around two hours and is loads better than the microwave.

vonnyh Wed 21-Sep-11 16:01:25

Our current oven is a Neff. And it's been a bloody nightmare!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now