Talk

Advanced search

Storing 'craft' items

(5 Posts)
Tw1nkle Thu 15-Sep-11 19:40:01

Hello,
My DD has so much 'art & craft' 'stuff' and I have no idea how best to store it!!!
One place would be great, but I cannot seem to find anything that holds all the things - paints, paper, stickers, wool.....the list goes on and on.....

Any suggestions please!!!

bacon Thu 15-Sep-11 22:12:11

The really useful box company has a brill website. Plastic boxes and you can make up towers etc.

SpamMarie Fri 16-Sep-11 20:07:05

Places like Ikea do plain wooden drawers that can be stacked. You can paint them however you like too, which might even make the kid want to tidy things away in them.

CeliaFate Fri 16-Sep-11 20:48:15

Home bargains does lots of plastic storage too - I picked up a couple of boxes that had lots of little compartments. Great for sequins, beads etc.

BerylStreep Sun 18-Sep-11 18:00:23

I was going to start a thread on this! I got this great Really Useful tower from Tesco the other day (for £20), and we have spent yesterday & today filling it with all our craft things. I bought a load of 0.9l Really Useful boxes, which fit 3 to a tray perfectly, for pencils, crayons etc.

This morning me & DC made Dymo labels for each tray - sample: 'Pencils, sticking & cutting' along with little pictures of scissors.

Self confessed Saddo, but happy at the same time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now