Talk

Advanced search

Can you recommend a nice deep pasta bowl?

(3 Posts)
breadandhoney Thu 08-Sep-11 14:07:28

My sister mentioned recently that she really liked my pasta bowls, so, as she doesn't have any, I am planning to buy her some for Christmas. Mine are from Pottery Barn a few years ago, but I now need to find similar in the UK. They are the deep type, not the wide, shallow type. Have you got/seen any and can you tell me where to find them? I'd like a bright design on them too if possible.

DoesItWearingWellies Fri 09-Sep-11 14:21:53

Is there an Ikea near you? They may have something.

Also try supermarkets - we have 4 deep pasta bowls that were from Sainsbury's a couple of years ago, but we bought them in the clearance.

Also, Matalan sometimes have deep pasta bowls.

Have you thought of looking on ebay?

Good luck, I'm sure you'll find something. Sorry I can't give you any more info.

breadandhoney Fri 09-Sep-11 20:40:32

Thanks for the reply. Yes there is an ikea not too far away. Will be making a trip soon for a few bits and bobs so will definitely have a look for pasta bowls there as well. I have been looking around but haven't seen anything. I was hoping someone on here had seen something specific. Well, Christmas is a while away yet. I'll keep looking smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now