Talk

Advanced search

Fitted cooker - Any recommendations?

(4 Posts)
fenner Wed 31-Aug-11 11:59:41

There's probably already a thread about this, but in any case it's potentially out of date, so here's goes....

I'm looking to replace my cooker. I would need it fitted and the old one removed and taken away. We're not that big on baking (or cooking for that matter), so I want something that 's decent quality but price and appearance are more important than having something that's top of the range, pardon the pun.

Comet will supply one for £299 and fit it for £60 (installation and removal). Anyone know of any retailers/suppliers who offer a better deal?

Thanks.

shodatin Wed 31-Aug-11 23:31:10

I had a small Baby Belling as a temporary fitting in the last house, but it was so good I never replaced it, never needed larger and wish I had it now, as I use the smaller cooker of the two in this kitchen.
Have always used local shop for electricals/white goods as they are best for repairs and maintenance.

fenner Fri 02-Sep-11 21:42:53

Thanks, shodatin.

treacletart Sat 03-Sep-11 09:18:42

try appliancesonline.co.uk - I've used them a couple of times recently, had good service and certainly cheaper than high street

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now