Talk

Advanced search

Those remote control central heating controllers

(5 Posts)
stainesmassif Tue 30-Aug-11 20:36:02

are really, really cool aren't they. What room do you keep yours in if you have one? I cant decide where it should live. And am amaaaaazed at the technology.

MsHighwater Tue 30-Aug-11 20:41:51

I tend to think that we should keep it in the room we are in or, at night, in the living room. DH insists on keeping it in the coldest room in the house. Last winter, I was woken up one of the really really cold nights by the heating switching on at 2ish in the morning. The controller was on its night time setting so the temp inside the house must have got REALLY low.

stainesmassif Thu 01-Sep-11 07:30:37

In that case, they're even more amazing than I realised. It just always seems to be in the wrong room. Maybe I'll put it on a string and wear it round my neck.

Fuzzywuzzywozabear Thu 01-Sep-11 10:42:24

We keep ours at the bottom of the stairs

biglips Thu 01-Sep-11 13:45:10

we used to keep ours in the hallway next to the vestibule door but realised it was best to be in the living room as its the coldest room in the whole house in winter (needing new carpet underlay as ours is worn).....so best in the coldest room.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now