1. It says "Hold can upright at all times" but also to spray every surface in the oven. How? (Also, does every surface include the top? It's a combined gas oven/grill.)
2. "DO NOT SPRAY ON OVEN SURROUND" WTF is an oven surround? does it just mean the outside of the oven? Also, the door seal. It also says to close the door and leave it. Surely then it's going to drip down from the inside of the door and touch the seal.
3. It also says do not spray on pilot light. Mine is on the bottom of my oven, near the front, through a little hole. Surely it's going to drip through the hole and get on it. Is my oven going to explode next time I turn it on?
4. Do not use on self-cleaning ovens. How do I know if my oven is self-cleaning? I can't see if it has the little flecks on the sides because they are completely black with burned on crap. I suspect it is not, because it seems to be the cheapest crappiest model the landlord could buy. It doesn't even have shelves, FFS.
5. Can I use it on the grill pan, or is this a job for oven pride? We use the grill pan as a shelf because there are no other shelves.
6. Finally, how the fuck do I get the child proof cap off??