Talk

Advanced search

Pissy pants!

(9 Posts)
LadyWithNoManors Mon 08-Aug-11 16:58:36

We've just got back off a 2 week holiday and have only just found a pair of wet jeans in my DD's nursery bag that she wore before we went. as you can imagine they hummed.
I have washed them twice on a 40 degree wash but they still smell sad.
I really don't want to throw them out as they are good Gap ones. Has anyone any ideas to remove this stinky urine smell?
Thanks smile

DrSeuss Mon 08-Aug-11 19:22:28

Puppy spray? Available from petshops.

redglow Mon 08-Aug-11 21:01:51

put them on the line for as long as possible,

Littlefish Mon 08-Aug-11 21:07:55

Dampen them and spread bicarbonate of soda all over them. Leave them to dry with the bicarb on and then re-wash them.

LadyWithNoManors Mon 08-Aug-11 21:10:24

Thanks for the replies. I'll put them on the line overnight. Then tomorrow i'll try bicarb and wash them again. Would try puppy spray if I had any!
Thanks!

FreePeaceSweet Mon 08-Aug-11 21:36:33

I had a similar problem with ds jeans a while back. Dampen the smelly area with cold water and apply a paste made up of bicarb, bio wash powder and washing up liquid. Leave over night. Wash at 60 degrees. I promise this will work. smile

nannyl Mon 08-Aug-11 23:04:42

soak in napisan overnight

colditz Mon 08-Aug-11 23:06:43

Have you washed them in non bio? Because you need something a bit brutal, like Surf, for pissy jeans

colditz Mon 08-Aug-11 23:07:40

Oh and I found a pair of Ds2's pissy jeans hidden under his bed once - and when I washed then, his wee had BLEACHED THE CROTCH!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now