Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

goose feather duvets & pillows - your experiences/recommendations

(8 Posts)
givemeaclue Thu 28-Jul-11 20:45:30

love goose feather duvets and pillows that have been on the bed when away on hols (have peeked at the labels) - any recommendations for where to buy/not to buy and how should they be cared for?

any other goose feather purchasing tips?

LordOfTheFlies Thu 28-Jul-11 21:05:55

Oh me too,I'm looking for a duck feather /down duvet for winter.
I've had a look on M&S website- Their goose feather is fiendishly expensive.

No recommendations but marking my place

notapizzaeater Thu 28-Jul-11 21:51:25

I love feather quilts - no silly drafts anywhere ..... Last one I got was debenhams sale

LynetteScavo Thu 28-Jul-11 21:52:44

Marking my place.

I covert some Hungarian goose down, but just can't seems to justify the expense. sad

vanillamum Thu 28-Jul-11 22:11:31

This is duck feather so not the goose you are after but i really like it and is 70% off with free delivery. We bought this as a double duvet for us in the sale at Xmas, they then went up in price but this summer were reduced so we bought the kids all singles and ourselves a superking. They are really cosy and very cheap at sale price-we got three singles and a superking for less than the original superking price.
www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_312007401380_-1?breadcrumb=Home~txtfogarty

Springmakesmesmile Fri 29-Jul-11 00:58:37

I buy all my duvets and pillows from here www.duvetandpillowwarehouse.co.uk

Fab quality and reasonable prices smile

LynetteScavo Fri 29-Jul-11 09:26:58

Wow, Springmakesmesmile! smile

Springmakesmesmile Sun 31-Jul-11 15:50:17

I've only bought the goose feather and down duvets so can't say for sure what the other ranges are like.

But the ones I buy are the cheapest and I'm really pleased with them, so I'd imagine the more expensive ranges are good too

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now