Talk

Advanced search

What's the best bedding?

(9 Posts)
SandStorm Mon 18-Jul-11 19:28:09

I need to replace some faithful bed linen that we got over 10 years ago. The best I've ever discovered is Descamps - incredibly comfortable and lasts forever! However, it's now relatively hard to get hold of and I'm not wedded to it.

What make of bedding do you swear by and what do you find the best thread count for a good night's sleep? I'm not too bothered by price (think high £10s, possibly going into the £100s).

mamijacacalys Mon 18-Jul-11 22:08:48

Got some Debenhams 400 thread count fitted sheets which are great- approximate 1 year old and going strong. Got duvet covers from www.justlinen.com following a recommendation on mn. Need super king size, so can be expensive, and there are great offers on this site for various designer and good quality brands.
Happy shopping, smile.

SandStorm Tue 19-Jul-11 07:49:16

Great - thank you. I'll check out that website.

nannyl Tue 19-Jul-11 09:10:31

I vote white company

GooseyLoosey Tue 19-Jul-11 09:18:10

I've got some Feather & Black bedding. It feels lovely, fits lovely and washes fantastically. I would get it every time, but have to wait until sale as I find it a bit too expensive.

jjgirl Tue 19-Jul-11 13:21:32

sheridan from australia

LordOfTheFlies Wed 20-Jul-11 14:08:32

Again my beloved QVC comes to the rescue.
They do a range called Northern Nights.
We've got a 600 Thread Count in Dalia Blue and a white 400 TC duvet/sheet/pillowcase set.

I bought flannel bedding for DD. Did look in shops but couldn't find nice colours or matching duvets/sheets.
Pricewise is brilliant, even adding in P&P.

And no I don't work for them grin

frenchfancy Thu 21-Jul-11 06:54:04

Try www.justlinen.co.uk

They do their own brand of egyptian cotton sheets which are lovely, and 70% off at the moment.

They also sell Christys and Dorma bedding, both of which are excellent quality.

I am a bit of a bedding officionado smile

QuimFabray Thu 21-Jul-11 14:22:17

I always buy mine at TK Maxx, high thread count and great quality. They sell brands like Christys and Sanderson, etc.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now