Talk

Advanced search

cheap but nice storage baskets

(5 Posts)
Poodlehorse Wed 13-Jul-11 11:09:23

where do I buy nice (ie wicker/seagrass type not naff plastic) storage baskets/boxes that don't cost the earth? Not to store clutter but to organise the stuff I HAVE to keep. I am thinking of on top of the fridge freezer for crisps etc. to organise my wardrobe a bit better for things like belts and scarves. The nice onces are usually £20 a basket wherever I look. I am not addicted to wicker just don't want cheap and nasty plastic crates.

notso Wed 13-Jul-11 11:30:21

Wilkinsons are quite cheap for smaller ones, I paid about £3.99, or ikea but they are a bit hit and miss.
I would like a chest type one big enough to fit a maxi cosi car seat and raincovers cosi toes etc in, but the ones I have seen have been at least £80.

brookeslay Wed 13-Jul-11 13:59:46

www.voodooblue.co.uk this is great all sizes little ones in wardrobe. toileteries.

For bigger boxes bargain

SleepyFergus Sat 16-Jul-11 16:44:49

Dunelm - they have really nice baskets all different sizes and great prices. Some are lined too in nice fabrics. They do a chest one that would fit your carseat etc for £35 - I bought it to keep all DDs toy in in the living too

Try TK Maxx too, I've picked up nice baskets there too.

acumenin Tue 19-Jul-11 08:11:26

merchant chandler

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now