Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Slimline Dishwasher recommendations!

(7 Posts)
Awomancalledhorse Fri 01-Jul-11 22:11:23

I know, worlds most boring subject!
But we're looking at getting a replacement slimline, has anyone got a really fantastic one they've been waiting to brag about?

Looking at spending no more than £350.

nannyl Sat 02-Jul-11 09:07:51

My sister has a slimline Bosch and loves it

LordOfTheFlies Sat 02-Jul-11 13:18:02

I had a Zanussi for many years 1995-2006 and it was brilliant.I think Zanussi are now Zanussi/Electrolux, my cooker is (bought in 2005)
The only reason I got rid of the D/W was we had a new extension/new kitchen.
Oh and my DS kept twisting the dial so he broke it and we had to guess what setting it was.
Same with the washing machine dial. Is it boil-wash we'll get or a rinse only.
Little turd!

LordOfTheFlies Sat 02-Jul-11 13:21:02

Oh and if you can look for the ones with the top tray for cutlery, saves the space of the basket.
Though I don't know which brands carry it.
(I bought a Hotpoint only because I had to get one on the day it was to be fitted so didn't have time to look round.Limited choice)

ninedragons Sat 02-Jul-11 14:04:17

My parents also have the slimline Bosch and love it. With careful packing it seems to fit almost as much as our full-size LG. They've had it for about ten years and it has never once gone wrong.

I like our LG - seems very reliable so far and wasn't terribly expensive. Fisher & Paykel ones get universally terrible reviews from my friends who have them - sounds like they fall apart when they're one day out of warranty. Everything made by Haier is a complete pile of shit and a waste of steel and rubber.

ThunderboltKid Mon 04-Jul-11 13:28:34

I've got the Indesit slimline one - think it was about £250. Had it for 5 years and its brilliant. Range of cycle lengths, easy to use, not particularly noisy, fits the perfect amount etc.

lilystar Mon 04-Jul-11 19:03:52

am on my second Indesit slimline following a broken door during house move. copes easily with 4 of us, although I could be tempted by the idea of a top tray for cutlery when it's time to get a new one

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now