Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Does such a thing as an attractive home office chair exist?

(7 Posts)
clahmdowndear Thu 30-Jun-11 11:27:34

Have managed to carve out a room in the house for myself, decorated it very minimally and bought a lovely desk. But I can't seem to find a decent office chair - which has to be comfy for a lot of computer use - which isn't either heinously expensive or horribly utilitarian looking. Don't like anything at Ikea or Argos - can anyone point me in the right direction for better looking home office furniture?

ChaosTrulyReigns Thu 30-Jun-11 21:48:34

Would here like to make a statement?

wildstrawberryplace Thu 30-Jun-11 21:56:43

Heals had some nice plain leather ones in white or brown....

oh, looks like the brown ones have gone...white?

How about a kneeling type chair? We've got a Stokke Varier one and it was about £150 I think in the sale somewhere...

Budget?

wildstrawberryplace Thu 30-Jun-11 21:58:23

Habitat?

wildstrawberryplace Thu 30-Jun-11 22:04:37

Ergonomic, funky colours, not massively £££?

clahmdowndear Mon 04-Jul-11 12:28:59

Thanks for the suggestions. Like the look of the Heals one, but it doesn't look very comfy and the Habitat one's lovely, but isn't adjustable. I think my search goes on...

MackerelOfFact Mon 04-Jul-11 12:38:14

I know you said no to the Ikea ones but I've had this for about 4 years and it's mega comfy and still going strong.

If that's not your cup of tea though, this site has some lovely ones - I love this and this.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now