Talk

Advanced search

Online Grocery Shopping - Does anyone let you do a 'regular' order in just a few clicks?

(5 Posts)
whippet Thu 23-Jun-11 22:49:56

We normally use Tesco, and I know you can repeat a last order, and reorder favourites etc, but sometimes that still takes a long time to alter/ faff around.

What I'd really like is to be able to set up an order which had all the things I buy every order, so e.g.

- 2 loaves bread
- 9 loo rolls
- chicken breasts
- butter

etc
etc

I reckon 80% of my order is the same every time, so if I could 'one-click' all this stuff in, then I could just add the extras.

Do any of the other stores do anything like this? Or allow you to set up a meal planner with ingredients etc?

Not sure about menu planning, but Ocado lets you keep lists and just reload all your favorites into the trolley. Haven't really explored this facility though, I do mine from a paper list still. You can also have a prepaid delivery pass for as many deliveries as you like and prebook a slot for the same shopping list to be delivered at the same time every week

whippet Thu 23-Jun-11 22:57:24

ooh - that sounds interesting!
I just need to find a way to make the shopping bit quicker....Tesco still seems to take ages, and I usually get bored and then we don't end up with what we really need!

Ocado has an IPhone/IPad app which is very useful too, you just set up a pin no so you don't have to faff about with userid and password every time.

FooffyShmoofferschinhair Thu 23-Jun-11 23:00:59

Asda do a shopping list facility that enables you to set up a weekly list of all your usuals and a monthly list for .. well.. monthly usuals. It's probably a ball ache to set up but once things are on the list just click whole list and it chucks it all in your trolley smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now