Talk

Advanced search

OH Fu*k have just turned Dh best polo shirt baby pink !

(11 Posts)
Rosa Thu 23-Jun-11 09:46:31

ANy ideas / suggestions - it was white with blue collar / cuffs and a logo / picture on the front. I can't bleach it as I can with my lovelty white shirt and sports socks also a lovely shade of pink. He will go MAD as its only the second time its been washed. A pot holder managed to get caught up in the wash .....At the mo its on a 50degree wash with some clothes whitener stuff ..Anybody any ideas???? Or should I just blame it on the washing machine / dd / the cat/ and do a runner.......?

Poledra Thu 23-Jun-11 09:49:57

This is your friend - marvellous stuff And you can get it in the supermarket.

DooinMeCleanin Thu 23-Jun-11 09:51:00

Pink is a nice colour. Tell him you just wanted to brighten up his wardrobe grin

Rosa Thu 23-Jun-11 09:51:18

I live in Italy ....however am in the Uk in AUgust so maybe hide polo until then ??

Rosa Thu 23-Jun-11 09:52:10

Dooin - I bought him 2 pink ones in the spring .........He does look nice in them actually smile

MayorNaze Thu 23-Jun-11 09:53:36

ditto Poledra - i dyed ds's white pe kit pink blush but this took it right out again smile

MooM00 Thu 23-Jun-11 10:31:50

You can get colour run remover from Amazon. You need Colour Catchers so it won't happen again.

TechLovingDad Thu 23-Jun-11 10:32:24

Tell him it's Salmon.

ElectricSoftParade Thu 23-Jun-11 10:34:02

That stuff is really good. I used it after turning Mr ESP's cricket whites into cricket lilacs grin

Rosa Thu 23-Jun-11 10:44:24

Looking at the colour catcher box on Amazon it looks very similar to one we get over here known as 'Mr Grey' . So I am going on a hunt later..... If I can't find it then I will try to order from one of the comps on Amazon as not all deliver over here ! AM so glad that there is hope especially as it wasn't cheap either . Neither was my white shirt but I like pink !.....he was up at 2am and is on his way home so maybe I won't just mention it now.....

Rosa Thu 23-Jun-11 17:06:41

Found something that looks like its teh same thing....aforementioned items in soaking and fingers crossed. THANK YOU ladies I never knew it existed !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now