Talk

Advanced search

Environmentally friendly/budget friendly cleaner

(4 Posts)
neverputasockinatoaster Tue 21-Jun-11 17:29:45

Hello all,

I am looking for ideas for cleaning materials that are both environmentally and budget friendly. I have 'e' clothes but there are things that need a bit more oomph and I wondered what people used rather than ecover etc which are a bit pricey.

Thank you

itshappenedagain Tue 21-Jun-11 19:16:55

i use method cleaning products and washing liquid (for clothes), need very little of their products and are plan based so don't get the overpowering smell. i bought some for my mum, and she won't use anything else either. i started with their tub 'n' tile spray, smells devine.

imip Tue 21-Jun-11 20:35:07

I second Method products as well. I stock up when Sainsburys have 33% off. Waitrose often do deals on Method products also. E cloth mop means no cleaning products on the floor - ever. Method products are deceptive - bottles are around 700ml rather than the average 450 or so ml. A bit more expensive but on par when averaged out. I agree, you don't need to use much. A good combo with Ecloths. Other you could try vinegar and bicarb soda etc???

PrettyCandles Tue 21-Jun-11 20:38:49

White vinegar, lemon juice, sodium bicarbonate, soda crystals. (Not all at the same time!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now