Talk

Advanced search

Yankee Candle

(9 Posts)
daftwit Sun 19-Jun-11 21:22:45

Can anyone recommend a long lasting lingering scent from the range? I have sweet pea, it does smell good but i need something stronger as i need to disguise the doggy smell of my friendly (but whiffy ) golden retreiver wink

TroubledPrincess Sun 19-Jun-11 21:42:23

I have the baby powder one, it is lovely and disguises the smell of two horrible dogs

daftwit Mon 20-Jun-11 11:11:40

Baby powder?? is it like vanilla ? Thanks for the suggestion

expatinscotland Mon 20-Jun-11 11:14:48

The new Vanilla Lime one is gorg and perfect for summer.

gardenpixies32 Mon 20-Jun-11 19:49:30

I have always found the the darker the candle in colour, the stronger the scent.

Sparkling Lemon is amazing and so fresh and summery. Anything with cinnamon would work well too!

Love Yankee Candles!

LordOfTheFlies Wed 22-Jun-11 00:32:01

Midsummer Night ( Ithink thats the name- its dark blue with a full moon picture)
Vanilla Lime- Yes
Sparkling Lemon- Yes.
Sparkling Cinnamon-Yes
I've bought an apple trio from QVC.Candied Apple burning at the mo. I'm saving MacIntosh Spice and Apple Cider one. (Who am I kidding??)

Some of the fragrences are limited edition though.

piperhaven Wed 22-Jun-11 00:41:07

Thanks for the tip about choosing darker colours.

peachybums Wed 22-Jun-11 21:13:36

The cherry one is quite nice and strong and so is baby powder but i think my fave has to be Vanilla lime. We have 50 year old carpets that can make the house smell a bit musty at times (even after cleaning) and these scents do the trick. Cant say about a dog though as we dont have pets sad

danilyon Fri 24-Jun-11 23:16:55

Beautiful Day is a lovely one. I find it smells quite summery too smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now