Talk

Advanced search

Just got my first e-cloth....

(19 Posts)
gremlindolphin Mon 13-Jun-11 21:46:48

and I love it! Thats it really just felt the need to share this and find out who else has got one and loves it. I even feel the need to buy a couple more in different colours for different jobs!

x

Dillydollydaydream Mon 13-Jun-11 21:48:19

Ooh I've been thinking of getting one for my many easily smearable items. Never used one. Are they good for glass? smile

gettingeasier Mon 13-Jun-11 22:14:00

Been using them for years totally indispensable

farrowandballs Tue 14-Jun-11 00:40:09

the glass and polishing one is actually amazing. in fact, I love them all. they make life better. that is all.

AussieGirl78 Tue 14-Jun-11 08:04:36

I love them too - the glass one is fab and I don't use anything else on mirrors/windows smile

Dillydollydaydream Tue 14-Jun-11 09:00:47

Ooh will have to get myself one (or two?!)
I love new cleaning stuff lol smile

TheNextMrsBuble Wed 15-Jun-11 15:10:30

Just ordered myself an e-mop. Hoping for similar stunning effects!

Wolfgirl Wed 15-Jun-11 19:52:53

I love em too. However, just bought a bag full (36 pk) 'copies' if you like, from Costco. Amazing things, wouldnt do without them!!!!!!!

BiggestPiggyOnTheFarm Wed 15-Jun-11 22:51:26

What are these e-cloths? I feel like I must be missing out on something!

Alibabaandthe80nappies Wed 15-Jun-11 22:53:15

Oh I love these, they are amazing. I have about 10 blush

The thin blue ones are amazing for glass/mirrors

DonaAna Thu 16-Jun-11 06:32:34

They are great. I gave in a couple of months ago and my house is noticeably cleaner with no extra effort. My granite counter has a mirror shine - and it was always covered in goo before. The normal e-cloth is a great product but the polishing cloth is genial.

I've had some other cheap microcloths, they can dry out your hands (I even got tiny wounds in the winter) - didn't want to touch them without rubber gloves. E-cloth and some other more expensive microfiber cloths don't do this.

Best use of an e-cloth: one swipe gets my iPhone completely spotless.

Dillydollydaydream Thu 16-Jun-11 09:26:33

Aha. Will be worth getting one just to have a shiny iPhone again...mine always has ds fingerprints on

PinotsKittens Thu 16-Jun-11 19:37:27

I love mine too! I only have one though sad The glass one. What others are there?

LorettaMasonPotts Thu 16-Jun-11 20:23:55

They're fab for cleaning glasses (spectacle-type) with a squirt of window cleaning spray.

Great for windows, hobs, baths, taps, sinks, tiles, stainless steel.

I'd hate to be without mine. You don't need different sorts PinotsKittens, one kind cleans all.

gremlindolphin Thu 16-Jun-11 22:27:00

Just got the glass one and another one to have for the bathroom! Have done all the windows, mirrors and glass doors in the house - so quick and smear free (my dh says I am sounding like an advert but he has never seen me so enthusiastic about cleaning so he is quite happy!

Supposed to be watching what I spend but justified it in that we don't have a window cleaner or general cleaner and everything is already getting so much cleaner now I have my cloths!

covkimbo Fri 17-Jun-11 14:55:45

Message deleted

maggiethecat Fri 17-Jun-11 15:20:49

DonaAna, trying to sort out my granite counter (always smeary looking) - which cloth do you use for it and do you use any granite cleaners?

valiumredhead Fri 17-Jun-11 16:37:56

I get mine from the 99p shop - bargain!

TheNextMrsBuble Mon 20-Jun-11 08:51:15

Can report that my new e-Mop (deep clean head) is superb. So much easier than the squeeze out with a bucket type I was using before. And excellent results too. My tiles and laminate looked lovely, right up to when the dog came in with muddy paws [doggy e-socks I wonder???]

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: