Talk

Advanced search

Who has a Rangemaster? Tell me about your model..

(11 Posts)
Fisharefriendsnotfood Sun 12-Jun-11 18:36:12

I am trying to decide between, classic, classic deluxe and the Kitchener.

Anyone got any feedback on their choice please? smile

Fisharefriendsnotfood Sun 12-Jun-11 21:20:02

Anyone?

GeorginaWorsley Mon 13-Jun-11 20:04:15

just about to buy Rangemaster Elan.
It looks like an Aga.
Rangemaster feel very 'solid' compared to other ranges that I looked at.

Fisharefriendsnotfood Mon 13-Jun-11 20:44:23

Thanks for replying. I love the Élan but dh feels it's too country for our kitchen.. I find the brouchure rather confusing, it's hard to compare models, apart from cosmetically. Would love to talk to someone who uses one already of there is anyone out there?

AtAmber Mon 13-Jun-11 21:51:57

I bought a Kitchener 90 about 4 weeks ago for £899 from dixons online Not sure if it's still on offer. It's coming on thursday.

milkybarkidsgirlfriend Sun 19-Jun-11 19:43:31

we had the toledo (lidded one) with the gas hob - got rid of it, as i hated the gas hob part, also hate stainless steel appliances in general now as they mark so badly!!! live and learn!! I was forever cleaning it!

Asinine Sun 19-Jun-11 19:46:16

Have got the elite SE . It is gorgeous, have no complaints. I clean the hob properly once a week, it would drive me mad to keep it spotless all the time. I do wipe up spills as they happen.

teta Mon 20-Jun-11 12:30:42

I have the classic 110.I have only had it a few weeks but i love it.Although i havn't used the griddle or plate warmer yet.Because the top is black it also doesn't show the dirt or oily marks like a white one.The only disadvantage i can see is that the vent at the back at the hob means that grease can spatter onto the wall behind and we need to tile not just on top of the worksurface but also all the way behind.

Madlizzy Mon 20-Jun-11 12:32:43

I have the toledo and love it to bits. No lid on mine, though. Well, it belongs to the house, but even so. grin

Fisharefriendsnotfood Mon 20-Jun-11 12:39:56

I decided on the classic deluxe 110. Am very very excited grin grin

WillbeanChariot Mon 20-Jun-11 12:52:55

I have the Toledo and I love it, especially the gas hob. The grill is a bit crap though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now