Talk

Advanced search

Slattern skills

(6 Posts)
TimeWasting Sat 11-Jun-11 08:49:58

Proficient at spreading margarine with a spoon. (Because all the knifes await washing up.)

Please add yours.

bigbadbarry Sat 11-Jun-11 08:53:41

Can squeeze an amazing amout of mess into the tumbedryer to hide it at short notice

us4downhere Sat 11-Jun-11 23:15:52

Oooh I should be able to think of lots of things!

Filling the wardrobe with piles of clothes - never actually hanging any up - but the bedroom floor looks tidy!

Spraying radiator with polish so nice smell makes DH think I have been very busy blush

Hmm, there are many more but my brain has stopped working

starrychime Sun 12-Jun-11 00:21:03

Scooping sugar out of bag with a spatula or a fork to put in tea and stir as can't find a clean teaspoon.
On the very rare occasions I HAVE to iron, making do with a 6 inch space on end of ironing board as the rest of it is piled with micellaneous crap - from hot water cover in the shape of a lion, string of xmas tree lights, paperwork of all sorts!

JarethTheGoblinKing Sun 12-Jun-11 00:23:20

Artfully arranging cotton/linen clothing on the radiators so they look like they've been ironed.

Letting DS pee in the garden because it's easier than emptying the potty blush (disclaimer - he's 3 and the potty is upstairs)

starrychime Sun 12-Jun-11 00:24:55

Oh and persuading DD that having cereal out of the middle bit of an Ikea cheese grater (the one with a plastic receptacle that you put the metal grater bits on and it collects the cheese) is a FUN thing to do blush blush when I have no clean bowls.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: