Talk

Advanced search

Slattern skills

(6 Posts)
TimeWasting Sat 11-Jun-11 08:49:58

Proficient at spreading margarine with a spoon. (Because all the knifes await washing up.)

Please add yours.

bigbadbarry Sat 11-Jun-11 08:53:41

Can squeeze an amazing amout of mess into the tumbedryer to hide it at short notice

us4downhere Sat 11-Jun-11 23:15:52

Oooh I should be able to think of lots of things!

Filling the wardrobe with piles of clothes - never actually hanging any up - but the bedroom floor looks tidy!

Spraying radiator with polish so nice smell makes DH think I have been very busy blush

Hmm, there are many more but my brain has stopped working

starrychime Sun 12-Jun-11 00:21:03

Scooping sugar out of bag with a spatula or a fork to put in tea and stir as can't find a clean teaspoon.
On the very rare occasions I HAVE to iron, making do with a 6 inch space on end of ironing board as the rest of it is piled with micellaneous crap - from hot water cover in the shape of a lion, string of xmas tree lights, paperwork of all sorts!

JarethTheGoblinKing Sun 12-Jun-11 00:23:20

Artfully arranging cotton/linen clothing on the radiators so they look like they've been ironed.

Letting DS pee in the garden because it's easier than emptying the potty blush (disclaimer - he's 3 and the potty is upstairs)

starrychime Sun 12-Jun-11 00:24:55

Oh and persuading DD that having cereal out of the middle bit of an Ikea cheese grater (the one with a plastic receptacle that you put the metal grater bits on and it collects the cheese) is a FUN thing to do blush blush when I have no clean bowls.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now