Talk

Advanced search

which breadmaker should i buy

(5 Posts)
mollymole Tue 07-Jun-11 12:19:07

i want to buy a breadmaker as i am sick of eating unidentified crap - can anyone recommend something that will bake small amounts

cost is not really an issue but i do want something of good quality over stylish appearance

oneofthegiantsisme Tue 07-Jun-11 12:23:01

I love my Panasonic - it's a few years old now, and I think there's a new model out (mine's the SD255). It has 3 different loaf sizes - medium, large, xlarge - and I always make the large for the family, so if you want small amounts medium would probably do.
I use it all the time (it's on at the moment!) - never buy bread at all. A large loaf lasts the four of us a day or two, depending on whether we have toast for breakfast!
I had a couple of different ones before this, but they were never really satisfactory. This one just works.

mollymole Tue 07-Jun-11 12:26:57

thankyou - i have been looking at panasonics

Ladyface Tue 07-Jun-11 12:30:04

I have a Panasonic too and I love it. I've had it for about 3 months and not bought a loaf from the shops since. It's very easy to use and you can cook cakes in it or prove dough for pizzas, etc as well. It's lovely putting it on timer overnight and waking up to the smell of fresh bread in the morning.

valiumredhead Tue 07-Jun-11 12:35:38

Panasonic are the best imo.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: