Talk

Advanced search

Decluttering today and it feels great!

(6 Posts)
RhinestoneCowgirl Sat 04-Jun-11 16:59:26

Should prob be in gardening as it is the shed, but we have a car load of stuff to take to the tip and it's marvellouse grin

Even DH the world's biggest hoarder has joined in...

GypsyMoth Sat 04-Jun-11 17:04:12

its a good feeling!!

i decluttered the house last month...house and 5 dc....a lot of it was dumped in the garage,so this week i hired a skip!!

£105 for as long as i need...4 yard...and the teens and i spent a happy day filling it...i still keep sneaking out to add the odd item. love it grin

RhinestoneCowgirl Sat 04-Jun-11 19:24:16

Now a skip sounds really good Ilove grin

And all my freecyclers turned up this evening to pick up more useable stuff - feeling virtuous...

Jajas Sat 04-Jun-11 19:25:48

It is a fantastic feeling isn't it? It's the just getting around to it in the first place that I find hard. Maintaining it afterwards is quite a challenge too confused!

RhinestoneCowgirl Sat 04-Jun-11 20:03:34

I've been working at it gradually round the house too, sneaking things out to charity shop/freecyle, and it is starting to make a difference.

Gingefringe Mon 06-Jun-11 15:34:58

We're having the house professionally decorated at the moment and now is the opportunity to get rid of loads of crap.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now