Talk

Advanced search

Childrens bedding? Any suggestions?

(10 Posts)
AuntieRaRa Thu 26-May-11 13:26:53

Hi there, I'm decorating! Any good ideas for kids bedding? I don't want to buy character bedding.
Thanks

Carrotsandcelery Thu 26-May-11 13:51:37

Is it a girl or boys bedroom? Next have some non character ranges that should stand the test of time.

SparkyToo Fri 27-May-11 13:49:53

Nice childrens bedding here. I'm not keen on character bedding either, so my boys have character pjs instead!!

bacon Fri 27-May-11 19:48:19

I went for the Laura Ashley series - its an old one "trucks" - I bought all 2nd hand and bought a pair of curtains which I cut up and made up into very wide curtains. I have 5 sets now 2 of which I'm going to cut down into cot bed size.

Perhaps a hobby or interest would suit better?

AuntieRaRa Tue 31-May-11 14:46:48

Found thechildrensbeddingstore.co.uk they have some gorgeous kids bedding for both boys and girls which is appliqued and embroidered. Will comment when it arrives. Very excited!

Brightredstar Tue 31-May-11 15:07:30

www.zarahome.com/shop/gb/en/zara-home-kids/home

sarahfreck Tue 31-May-11 19:02:27

Dunelm Mill have some inexpensive non-character bedding sets

LaWeasel Tue 31-May-11 19:17:10

I like Ikea, you have to sow your own buttons at the bottom though...

Jacko100 Mon 05-Sep-11 09:33:51

Message deleted by Mumsnet.

Honeymum Mon 05-Sep-11 09:42:07

Just marking my place....I am decorating and looking for kids bedding. My DD's are 8 and almost 10 and it's difficult to find bedding that is appropriate. Loads of lovely stuff for babies/tots but not so good for pre-teens.

La redoute look ok and Feather and Black have some nice ones.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now