Talk

Advanced search

Anyone have Grip to me hangers (ones with velvet coating) sold at qvcuk any good or should i buy cheaper ones from Tk maxx/asda/wilko?

(8 Posts)
Emmz0 Thu 19-May-11 18:29:11

Hi

I'm thinking of buying grip to me hangers from qvcuk but they seem so expensive. but im sold by what they do i.e. take less room as thinner but importantly stuff doesnt fall off hangers because of the velvet type coating.

my question is does anyone have these and are they better then ones sold say in tk maxx, wilkinson, asda and if so how?

Also, if anyone has those velvet type coating made by a different company which one do you buy. looking for the cheapest deal but will last me a lifetime

Thanks

sooz28 Thu 19-May-11 19:09:42

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Vix1980 Sun 22-May-11 09:05:48

Hi, not sure where abouts you are but if you live near a home bargains they sell them in packs of 10 for £2.99. over the past few months ive been buying them and have managed to do both mine nad my OH wardrobes with them os i got sick of ironing and finding it on the floor a day later in the wardrobe!

gotolder Sun 22-May-11 12:59:46

"sooz28", I have these type of hangars from various places and the hooks DO swivel , you just need to push a little harder than you think you should and (with a little cracking sound) there they go swivelling!

valiumredhead Sun 22-May-11 17:36:02

YES! They are great and DO swivel, you just have to be forceful wink

£4.99 for 5 ( I think) from Poundstretchers or if you can get to a Costco I saw them there recently and they were something like 100 for £15.......

They save LOADS of space in your wardrobe and they are the only hangers I will buy now smile

Emmz0 Mon 23-May-11 20:36:49

thanks very much. ahhh why cant they have costco or homebargains where i live, looks like its tk maxx then. will have to check if there is a pound stretcher near me though

sooz28 Tue 24-May-11 17:58:09

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

jayy Mon 17-Oct-11 15:33:40

Hi All We are the original suppliers of grip to me hangers. I can not undercut QVC on the sets that they do but i can increase the quantity and bring the price lower.

I can do huge savings if you dont mind a mixture of colours and styles.
For example i could do 100 mixed for £40.
Message me or visit ebay for grip to me hangers, I am the only seller there i have 2 accounts bargainsnowuk and astontradingltd.

It is illegal to sell these on ebay brand new without my permission.
so ladies dont hesitate in asking.

Regards

Justin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now