Talk

Advanced search

does a bathmat exist that washes and dries quickly?

(11 Posts)
southeastastra Mon 10-Jan-11 16:04:20

iykwim - mine seem to take hours to dry after being washed. is there one that dries quickly?

ShatnersBassoon Mon 10-Jan-11 16:09:06

Microfibre is absorbent and dries quickly, but I don't know if you can buy a bath mat made from it.

southeastastra Mon 10-Jan-11 16:25:35

found quite a few microfibre ones thanks! will try one out

TeaOneSugar Mon 10-Jan-11 21:18:11

I recently bought a couple of nice but cheap ones, so I've always got one to put down when the other is in the wash.

They are also double sided, so I can flip them over when DD drops bright blue toothpaste or bright pink mouthwash, and they go a bit longer between washes.

PonceyMcPonce Mon 10-Jan-11 21:19:24

How about a duck board instead?

Grockle Mon 10-Jan-11 21:34:12

Tesco Value one blush

thenightsky Mon 10-Jan-11 21:39:00

Tesco value one dries quickly then?

Grockle Mon 10-Jan-11 21:41:52

Yep, and the ikea version. I have one of each - I got them because they were cheap and DS seems to make them filthy so I wanted to be able to replace them easily. So far - no need to replace since they wash really well. I wash one every week or so and it comes out dry enough that I can put it over the side of the bath overnight and be completely dry in the morning.

onepieceoflollipop Mon 10-Jan-11 21:42:33

I have one that is more like a thick towel (Dunelm) and seems to dry at the same rate as the bath towels.

onepieceoflollipop Mon 10-Jan-11 21:46:23

this is what I have I tumble or line dry.

If you check the website they seem to have a microfibre type one as well (I didn't look at it though)

shodatin Tue 11-Jan-11 17:50:39

An ordinary towel is non-slip and works well

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now