Talk

Advanced search

does a bathmat exist that washes and dries quickly?

(11 Posts)
southeastastra Mon 10-Jan-11 16:04:20

iykwim - mine seem to take hours to dry after being washed. is there one that dries quickly?

ShatnersBassoon Mon 10-Jan-11 16:09:06

Microfibre is absorbent and dries quickly, but I don't know if you can buy a bath mat made from it.

southeastastra Mon 10-Jan-11 16:25:35

found quite a few microfibre ones thanks! will try one out

TeaOneSugar Mon 10-Jan-11 21:18:11

I recently bought a couple of nice but cheap ones, so I've always got one to put down when the other is in the wash.

They are also double sided, so I can flip them over when DD drops bright blue toothpaste or bright pink mouthwash, and they go a bit longer between washes.

PonceyMcPonce Mon 10-Jan-11 21:19:24

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Grockle Mon 10-Jan-11 21:34:12

Tesco Value one blush

thenightsky Mon 10-Jan-11 21:39:00

Tesco value one dries quickly then?

Grockle Mon 10-Jan-11 21:41:52

Yep, and the ikea version. I have one of each - I got them because they were cheap and DS seems to make them filthy so I wanted to be able to replace them easily. So far - no need to replace since they wash really well. I wash one every week or so and it comes out dry enough that I can put it over the side of the bath overnight and be completely dry in the morning.

onepieceoflollipop Mon 10-Jan-11 21:42:33

I have one that is more like a thick towel (Dunelm) and seems to dry at the same rate as the bath towels.

onepieceoflollipop Mon 10-Jan-11 21:46:23

this is what I have I tumble or line dry.

If you check the website they seem to have a microfibre type one as well (I didn't look at it though)

shodatin Tue 11-Jan-11 17:50:39

An ordinary towel is non-slip and works well

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: