Talk

Advanced search

Could anyone tell me how flylady's daily digest works please?

(3 Posts)
hippohead Sun 02-Jan-11 08:50:06

I am currently trying to be a flybaby but am getting overwhelmed by the volume of emails that I am getting! I find the testimonials a bit off-putting too!

I wondered if I might find the "daily digest" email option more helpful as I think this will mean I get just one email each day.

However, I am a bit confused about how this option works. The flylady site says I would get all the emails from the previous 24 hours, so does that mean that I will be 24 hours behind e.g. Would I get missions and flight plans for say a Sunday on Sunday night rather than in the morning/previous night?

Hope that makes sense!

camdancer Sun 02-Jan-11 08:54:14

This morning I got the flight plan for Sunday Jan 2nd and about 7 other messages. The last one is "Testamonial: Can I make you a Deal". I get my email at about 7am. Does that help?

hippohead Sun 02-Jan-11 09:06:09

Yes thank you camdancer. From what you have said it sounds like I would get the flightplan in the morning of the correct day which is what I "need".

I got that testimonial at midday yesterday so it looks like they will be "behind" but that's fine by me!

Thanks for your help!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now