Talk

Advanced search

family planner?

(5 Posts)
ILoveItWhenYouCallMeBoo Sun 26-Dec-10 22:09:54

any recommendations? are there page a day ones? i really need to be organised as am registering to be CM. have just been using a page a day diary but not great for notes, shopping, meal plans etc.

Pinner35 Sun 26-Dec-10 22:11:35

This one is fab

ILoveItWhenYouCallMeBoo Sun 26-Dec-10 22:17:55

i think i need one that i can have the day planned in an hourly format if that makes sense? the diary i have been using i have it labelled from 9am -8pm in hourly intervals and it works for me. i hav tried the one square per day diaries but i really find i need to plan my day by the hour rather than just write activities down without a timeframe as they don't get done. i know it sounds silly but i have self discipline issues and my way helps to keep myself on track.

beijingaling Mon 27-Dec-10 10:48:52

Moleskin have a page per day one with times on it. Large size is good for this sort of thing. My problem with these though is that I need a weekly overview as well or I don't realise what is coming up later in the week IYSWIM.

Failing that investigate filofax as you can really plan it exactly as you wish. Can be expensive though!

ILoveItWhenYouCallMeBoo Mon 27-Dec-10 12:11:48

thanks beijingaling. will try moleskin and failing that filofax!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: