Talk

Advanced search

What colour should I paint my walls?

(5 Posts)
3littlefrogs Wed 08-Dec-10 19:38:54

In my living room I have an olive green sofa and chairs, pine doors and a light wood floor.

I can't afford any new furniture - the existing stuff is second hand and will have to do for a few years yet.

The walls are currently the original bog standard magnolia. What would look nice?

TIA

mustdash Wed 08-Dec-10 19:41:25

We also have an olive sofa (grey chairs) pine floor and door, and the walls are F & B Clunch. It is lovely - though maybe not very different from magnolia, sorry.

ilovetheshops Wed 08-Dec-10 19:47:51

we have a f& b "hardwick white" handpainted kitchen with a light wood floor, and the walls are painted in stone white from crown with f & b "pointing" skirting and architrave
I have added a couple of red accents ie cushions,etc

ppeatfruit Thu 09-Dec-10 12:51:58

Exactly iloveshops I LIKE magnolia and white 'cos you can add yr own colours and paintings etc. and change them when you want to.

3littlefrogs Fri 10-Dec-10 12:32:25

Thanks. I think I will go for a slightly different shade - this magnolia looks a bit too yellow, and I don't like it against the green.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: