Talk

Advanced search

Wet dusting rules!

(8 Posts)
soppypreggyloon Sun 21-Nov-10 12:21:06

Just done the downstairs dusting with a wet microfibre cloth. Omg!!!!
I shined up the telly and glass with a glass cloth. The difference was amazing! Even dh noticed as soon as he came in!

I'm a recent convert to microfibre but it is fab! No more mr sheen here!

gregssausageroll Mon 22-Nov-10 07:34:34

I've not used polish for years! It does make a difference - just don't use fabric conditioner with your cloths!

div22c Tue 23-Nov-10 12:22:41

my own forays into the microfibre world haven't been too successful i'm afraid, maybe i'm not using the right brand/ right type of cloth. please can you both link to the microfibre cloths you have. ta

soppypreggyloon Wed 24-Nov-10 09:38:05

Not sure what makes they are- spontex maybe or e cloth? They're the blue fluffy ish ones.
I also have a lime green one for glass and polishing thatbought the tv up a treat!

IamKatiePrice Wed 24-Nov-10 09:39:44

I use facewipes, they smell loverly, works a treat

Alouiseg Wed 24-Nov-10 20:25:57

Dh has pinched my E cloths for all his screens. He has conversations with his manly friends about e cloths!

div22c Thu 25-Nov-10 22:35:49

thanks soppypreggyloon, will keep an eye out next time i go shopping for household stuff

kaylee123 Mon 29-Nov-10 16:59:22

microfibres are brillant for shining and polishing, I've used loads of different ones but find the bizzybee ones good and value for money, has anyone got any other recommendations.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: