Talk

Advanced search

Bizzybee rubber gloves

(10 Posts)
BendyBobbingApples Fri 29-Oct-10 11:58:10

A rare foray for me into the GoodHousekeeping topic blush And wow! What a scintillating first post it is...Rubber Gloves!grin. Maybe I should have namechanged for thisblush

But I can def recommend Bizzybee gloves. The satin touch unlined ones.

I've had a pair on the go since Aug, poss even July now I think about it and they're still going strong.

And the best bit is they are really easy to get on and off. None of that snapping and twanging and sticking to your hands that most other gloves I've had always do.

They are brill.

soppypreggyloon Fri 29-Oct-10 12:16:27

Oh I love them too! I like the purple ones but they never have them in our sainsbos.
They last forever!
Or until dh cleans the BBQ in them! hmm

BendyBobbingApples Fri 29-Oct-10 12:33:55

Ooh haven't tried the purple ones!

Thanks for posting Soppy...I had a feeling rubber gloves was too domestic even for GoodHousekeeping.

Hey! I just notice they have an ad on here too. God it looks like I work for them now!blush I don't btw!!

nettie Fri 29-Oct-10 12:40:35

Thanks, having been meaning to ask for rubber glove recommendations for ages, but thought it was a bit too boring.

Where would one get these fantastic rubber gloves?
Are they expensive?
Do they come in small?

I really need to get out moregrin

BendyBobbingApples Fri 29-Oct-10 14:24:08

Yes, come in all usual sizes and I found them in the supermarket.

I think they are a bit more expensive than the supermarket own brand ones I usually get. I think I only tried these in the first place cos they were out of my usual el cheapo ones in my size otherwise I'd never have picked them up. Def worth the extra thoughsmile

lborolass Fri 29-Oct-10 14:36:21

I never thought I'd be posting about rubber gloves but I think they'de great as well. Mine don't last as long as yours Bendy but I seem to spend my whole life washing up cheese graters and other glove unfriendly things.

You can get them in Tesco, I don't think they are too expensive and they don't irritate my skin.

nettie Fri 29-Oct-10 17:26:11

Thanks, will look out for them.

MiniFred Fri 19-Nov-10 15:17:38

Hey....it seems that bizzybee has got friends in high places...
:-)
http://www.facebook.com/Bizzybeeuk

MiniFred Fri 19-Nov-10 15:24:00

oops...i should have read the guidelines before posting...here you are
www.facebook.com/Bizzybeeuk

goinggoinggoth Fri 19-Nov-10 20:55:37

I'd also like to add their scourers are fantastic too. <goes off to find a life>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now