Talk

Advanced search

Anyone got a Scooba Floor Washing Robot?

(12 Posts)
silver73 Wed 14-Jul-10 15:19:16

Any opinions gratefully received. I cannot keep up with cleaning the floors downstairs....

moondog Wed 14-Jul-10 15:20:02

Why not?

silver73 Wed 14-Jul-10 16:58:44

full time job, children in and out of garden, whole of downstairs is wooden floor...

frasersmummy Wed 14-Jul-10 17:00:54

lol at moondog.. why not indeed???

I have no idea what this is .. but floor cleaning robot sounds like a great idea

fm wanders off to google it

FakePlasticTrees Wed 14-Jul-10 17:04:51

ooh, if you do get one, please report back on how good it is...

moondog Wed 14-Jul-10 17:38:47

Get them to remove shoes. I am in exact same situation. smile

oftenpurple Wed 14-Jul-10 18:10:45

A floor washing robot? I think I need one of these for the acres of tile in our apartment.

Yorkie1 Wed 14-Jul-10 18:26:05

I've got one! Haven't used it yet as it seems like hassle to shift everything out of the way first! I just keep mopping all the time. Dh bought it as his contribution to helping with the housework..and a roomba which is a hoovering robot! I find this more hassle than it's worth too but handy for when carpet not too messy and I can't be arsed to carry the Hoover up 3 flights of stairs! If you do use it before me let me know what you think!

DreamTeamGirl Wed 14-Jul-10 22:39:17

I dont have one yet. I have the Roomba and would marry it! I so so want a Scooba- Yorkie send me yours!!

silver73 Sun 07-Nov-10 19:35:54

Yorkie1 or anyone with a Scooba please let me know if they are good....

Claire527 Mon 08-Nov-10 13:23:34

I don't have a floor washing robot but I do have a "Roomba" hoovering robot! Its really good. Before I go out, I just turn it on and it does all the work for me and when its done it just returns to its base to recharge. Fantastic!

silverfrog Mon 08-Nov-10 13:26:51

I have one, and a roomba.

they are ace.

scooba is a recent acquisition, so only used a couple of times, but it performed well (have wooden floors, lots of them!)

roomba I have had for nearly 3 years now. still going strong, and an absolute lifesaver (I had to get one, as dd1 has ASD and absolutely would not let me do any hoovering. well, an housework at all, really, which sounds like heaven until you have to live in a pigsty grin)

now we have the roomba, we can set it off as we leave the house. perfect solution!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: