Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Recomendations for Slow Cook Stewing Pot...

(4 Posts)
TDiddy Sun 06-Sep-09 10:32:48

I am looking for electrical stewing pot where you chuck ingredients in and leave to cook very very slowly...delecious tender stew several hours later. Anyonecan recommend anything like?

TDiddy Sun 06-Sep-09 10:33:34

recomendations recommendations

JoInScotland Sun 27-Sep-09 01:27:53

We bought ours from Amazon.co.uk for £40. It has 4 features: steamer, slow cooker, porridge making and rice maker. I can't remember the brand (Morphy Richards?) but it's not the cheapest or the most expensive, sort of middle range. However, it has a bigger non-stick removable bowl, which is good if you are starting a family and will need 4 or 5 servings eventually (though there are only 2 of us now). I use it a lot, and make a huge stew on Sunday to use as lunches for DP throughout the week. I've used the steamer and the slow cooker, but not the rice maker or the porridge maker.... keep forgetting that it can do those things! Well worth the £40 and it's great to be able to chuck all the ingredients in and have a nice meal in the evening!

LovelyDear Sun 27-Sep-09 01:30:43

Argos has lots of slow cookers.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now