Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. We've spent weeks researching and testing vacuum cleaners in real homes with real families. Read our vacuum cleaner reviews to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Neff ovens N90 and N70 series

(3 Posts)
Cutwell18 Wed 13-Jun-18 07:58:43

I'm looking to buy a Neff oven, slide and hide Vario steam but I have seen negative reviews about the touch control panels being slow and unresponsive. Neff claim to have "upgraded the software on 2018 models". Has anyone bought one of the new models and are the touch controls easy to use?

bestbefore Wed 13-Jun-18 08:08:18

I have ones from 2015 and the controls were bad and unresponsive - however neff replaced them free of charge and they are fine now. HTH.

My only issue with them is water has got between the 2 panes of glass and marked and I am having trouble finding and oven cleaning company who will clean that part of the glass.

NotARegularPenguin Wed 13-Jun-18 08:10:57

I got one in 2016 and had problems but it was replaced under guarantee....just the control panel bit and new one is fine.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: