Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. We've spent weeks researching and testing vacuum cleaners in real homes with real families. Read our vacuum cleaner reviews to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Best value Kitchen Roll / Paper Towels

(11 Posts)
someoneorother Fri 18-May-18 13:07:16

Since LIDL downgraded their paper towels about a year ago, what is the best value strong/thick paper towel?

wowfudge Mon 21-May-18 10:45:48

I've always used Bounty/Plenty and buy when it's in offer.

mommybear1 Sat 16-Jun-18 14:18:02

I like Costco Kirkland ones very strong and big sheets.

cinders15 Sat 16-Jun-18 14:47:49

Kirkland Costco are brilliant
Same as their Kirkland black bags - much stronger

sleep5 Sat 16-Jun-18 15:04:31

Lidl have also recently replaced the sprayer on their shower spray with a useless one. Anyone know a brand with a decent sprayer?

Passthecake30 Sat 16-Jun-18 15:06:45

What do you use them for? Genuinely wondering... I get the cheapest possible and use about one roll in 6 months if that. Rest of the time I use tea towels/cloths/old cut up towels, depending on what I'm doing.

Jakethekid Sat 16-Jun-18 15:08:09

I find the asda shades one the best. Cheaper than plenty and much stronger and thicker.

soapboxqueen Sat 16-Jun-18 15:08:57

I would agree with buying Plenty when on offer

LadyMonicaBaddingham Sat 16-Jun-18 15:11:37

Regina Blitz. Stock up when on offer. Cheap kitchen roll is a false economy, in my opinion, as you use so much more of it...

starzig Sat 16-Jun-18 15:15:54

Another blitz fan

PigletJohn Sat 16-Jun-18 15:34:46

on a similar question...

I got a centre-pull paper towel dispenser that goes on the kitchen wall, but where do you get good rolls? The blue ones are very coarse.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: