Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. We've spent weeks researching and testing vacuum cleaners in real homes with real families. Read our vacuum cleaner reviews to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Pink white goods & kitchen appliances

(9 Posts)
J0208 Sun 25-Mar-18 15:20:09

I finally have the chance to have my dream home, which includes a lot of pink because apparently deep down I'm still like 8 gringrin

However I'm finding it difficult to find pink kitchen stuff. Does anyone know where to get them?

I'm looking for pastel pink and want the range and fridge-freezer to be the same brand.
Would like the toaster, coffee maker, microwave and kettle to match each other too as they're likely to be on the counter all the time.

Thanks smile

J0208 Sun 25-Mar-18 16:24:37

SavageBeauty73 Sun 25-Mar-18 16:30:54

I'm sure Next have pink kettles, toaster etc.

namechange2222 Sun 25-Mar-18 16:32:33

Smeg used to do pink fridges

bananasandwicheseveryday Sun 25-Mar-18 16:35:12

Swan seems to be the answer to your prayers.

bananasandwicheseveryday Sun 25-Mar-18 16:47:26

Although, I cannot find any cookers on their website, pink or otherwise. They do show coloured cookers in the kit hens on the home page though so might need further investigation.

Whatdoiladymcbeth Sun 25-Mar-18 16:51:35

I know somebody that had a perfectly good range but the colour didn’t go in their new kitchen and they used car paint. Don’t know if that would work on a fridge. Just a thought.

Whatdoiladymcbeth Sun 25-Mar-18 16:51:45

Looks amazing by the way.

FoxTeaParty Sun 15-Jul-18 22:45:45

Pink smeg range oven. Between smeg and swan i think you would have it all covered!

https://www.pauldavieskitchensandappliances.co.uk/smeg-victoria-110cm-range-cooker-pink-tr4110ro.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIwITI04mi3AIVzLTtCh01zQISEAQYByABEgLEsfD_BwE

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: