Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. We've spent weeks researching and testing vacuum cleaners in real homes with real families. Read our vacuum cleaner reviews to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Big warning to not use this company

(1 Post)
Terribelle08 Tue 27-Feb-18 14:38:43

Hi parents this is my first post so be kind but I'm so annoyed & want to warn other people against using this company. I bought some curtain holdbacks from a company (curtainringclips.co.uk) in December (these curtains don't get used & are for decoration only) one of the holdbacks broke. Rang the company, they asked for photos which I sent. Then I heard nothing so thought I'd ring them & was told I could have 10% off my next order!!!!! So I rang back to speak to the manager to which the first thing he said to me was well you've broke them angryangryangry please be wary of this company the products are bad quality & the customer service is even worse

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: