Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

LARGE family seeks new tumble dryer! HELP

(1 Post)
MrsH2010 Wed 14-Feb-18 09:41:35

Can anyone with a larger family recommend a good tumble dryer- ours just blew up!
We have a 10kg washing machine so need a tumble dryer 9/10kg ideally, doesn’t matter if it’s condenser/vented or heat pump as have options for all.

My issue is the friends I’ve asked have all recommended a Miele which is £1.2K and upwards. And as this has happened suddenly I don’t have that kind of cash sat about for one, however long they last or good they are (sadly!)

We are two sporty adults who love dog walks with a dog who loves mud, with 4 kids under 7 (well, 4 any day now- the fourth is yet to make its arrival!) - hence the large tumbler being crucial!
It feels like the USA is far more suited to this kind of need and I just can’t find much over 7/8kg that has consistent ratings.
Our last one was a Beko- and I refuse to buy from them again 🤦‍♀️

Please help - I am going round in very hormonal circles!!!!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: