Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Help needed with Bosch coffee pod machine please

(5 Posts)
heddbach Thu 01-Feb-18 13:35:42

I've just bought a Bosch Tassimo Suny coffee machine (TAS 3202GB) and it only fills the cup up to about 1/3. The instructions (all pictures) seem to indicate that I need to press the button again, either 3 times or for 3 seconds to get a full cup but it's not doing a thing when I do that. Any ideas please? Anyone else had the same problem? Is it me or is it faulty? Thank you smile

TickledOnion Thu 01-Feb-18 13:39:00

Which pods are you using? Some only make a small drink.

heddbach Thu 01-Feb-18 17:16:44

I'm using the Tassimo Costa pods. The instructions (pictures) however do suggest that you can make the drink bigger by pressing the button again but nothing happens when I try that. I'm starting to think it's faulty but just wanted to see what anyone else thinks before I send it back. Thanks.

Chembe Thu 01-Feb-18 17:20:40

I use the tassimo pods too and remember at first thinking it can't be right as the cups on the packaging seemed quite big! They fill about 2/3 of a mug for me.

heddbach Sat 03-Feb-18 11:09:58

Thanks Chembe. Which model of coffee maker do you have? Do you get 2/3 of a cup with just pushing the button once or do you do it several times? I'm just not convinced that mine is working properly but really want to check before I go through the process of returning it. Many thanks smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: