Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Can anyone recommend a soup maker?

(7 Posts)
waitingfortheendtocome Fri 24-Nov-17 08:32:21

So many out there to choose from, I'm gradually losing the will to live,please talk to me about your amazing soup maker!

waitingfortheendtocome Fri 24-Nov-17 21:56:22

Anyone??

Zoesweet Sat 25-Nov-17 11:23:50

Check out Morphy Richards at Argos.

auaaustin Tue 28-Nov-17 17:29:49

What do you need from a soup maker?

How people to feed? Do you want it to heat as well as blend?

I have the Morphy Richards 501020 which is a great soup maker. 1.6L and very quick to heat.

If you are on a budget you might want to consider cooking the soup in a pan then blending with a hand blender or machine such as the VonShef 4 in 1 Blender

It's definitely time to get the soup out, it's freezing out!

AgentProvocateur Tue 28-Nov-17 17:31:44

My MIL. wink

Banana1979 Tue 24-Apr-18 21:00:19

Make your own then use a hand blender to blend. All it does it boil whatever you have put in there then blends now and again. You can do that yourself
My soupmaker blew up whilst making soup had green soup everywhere it was a bloodbath only with soup so im biased

LiteraryDevil Tue 24-Apr-18 21:02:57

Wow, soup makers. I've heard it all now! I make chunky lentil soup but also veggie soup that I blend with a hand blender from Tesco that cost £3.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: