Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Surcare laundry liquid, massive price hike

(6 Posts)
pinkrocker Sun 22-Oct-17 12:56:57

This used to be £1.80 in Tesco, slowly crept up to £3 and now it's £6 in Tesco, Waitrose and everywhere I look!
I appreciate the new bottle is slightly bigger, but it's certainly not twice as big.
Has anyone seen it cheaper anywhere?
Or have any recommendations for a sensitive skin friendly detergent that doesn't smell like Persil or Ariel? I'm not keen on the smell of Ecover either sad

beach09 Tue 31-Oct-17 23:55:55

I was also shocked at the price increase. Have used this for years and is the only product that doesn't irritate my child's skin. I've contacted Surcare but No response! From other comments I've seen, everyone is outraged. We all need to contact Surcare and also highlight this to as many as possible. Perhaps post on fb etc.

LittleBirdBlues Wed 01-Nov-17 00:01:19

We need someone with lots of Twitter followers to start pestering them!

Bith DC have eczema and it's surcare or nothing in this house too...

OtterInDisgrace Wed 01-Nov-17 00:02:23

£6! That’s shocking. The most I ever paid for it was 2.80

fleshmarketclose Wed 01-Nov-17 00:06:21

Iceland non bio is brilliant for the price, not sure how skin friendly it might be though.

Fantasticmissfoxy Wed 01-Nov-17 00:08:41

Following this with interest as I need to use a sensitive skin detergent for DS but am I bollocks paying £6 for it - be delighted to hear of a cheaper alternative

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now