Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Who has gif gaff?

(10 Posts)
missmove38 Mon 24-Jul-17 15:31:18

Trying to chop down my outgoings as much as I can..I currently pay DD's bill and mine totalling over £60 a month. Looking at the gif gaff sims that seem v cheap.

Can I pop in my current iPhone handset?
If I bought an older handset say 5..would they fit?

Is it that easy?! They seem pretty cheap?!

combatbarbie Mon 24-Jul-17 15:35:17

We all have them in our house, all in iPhones and original numbers transferred. We get the £10 goodybag a month which gives 2gb data, 500 mins and unlimited text. smile

AfunaMbatata Mon 24-Jul-17 15:37:26

You can change the package monthly, from £5 to £20 I think it is .

LoniceraJaponica Mon 24-Jul-17 15:44:48

We had GiffGaff for a while. Unfortunately the signal where we live and where MIL lives was too poor, so we are now with Virgin (virtual EE providers) because their coverage is better. It cost a little more to be with Virgin, but a cheap provider is no good if you can't get a signal.

GiffGaff are very good though. Just make sure you get the right size SIM card.

missmove38 Mon 24-Jul-17 15:45:20

That's helpful thanks. Tbh I don't like the iPhone 7 or any others for that matter so figured I'd keep my current handset.
Can you change from one to another then each month? X

LoniceraJaponica Mon 24-Jul-17 16:06:26

You need to get a PAC number if you want to keep the same number.

Details here

Nan0second Mon 24-Jul-17 16:08:08

Giffgaff brill.
They use the o2 network so have the same coverage as them.
You can change goodybag every month and they advise you which will be cheapest based on your current usage via email every month so you can change if you need to

SafeToCross Mon 24-Jul-17 16:42:01

We do, 4 of us with £5 per month goody bags. You might need to get your phone unlocked from its network.

IamtheDevilsAvocado Thu 17-Aug-17 01:01:46

We do plusnet mobile.

10£ monthly - unlimited calls and texts and 4gb

Brilliant!

Danni93 Thu 05-Oct-17 16:54:56

Iv just had a sim only deal on giff gaff £20 unlimited everything and 1 sim card has got all the sizes you got your the original big sim the nano and micro sim all you have to do is put the right one in the phone 😊

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now