Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Dyson V6

(2 Posts)
Sarahzzz Sun 08-Jan-17 09:04:22

Does anyone have the Dyson V6 with the soft roller head?

I currently have a dc44 (the old dyson handheld) is a fab machine, but i have 2 issues.

1) The motorised head isn't very good at picking up big bits e.g. If the lawn has just been mown and lums of grass get walked into the kitchen. It just pushes them around!

2) The motorised head gets clogged easily. The hole at the back of the brush roller isnt very big and doesnt take much to get bunged up!

Is the soft roller head any better? Unfortunately I will have to upgrade the whole machine as the heads aren't compatible 🙁

Thanks

MummyH1206 Sun 08-Jan-17 09:08:51

I have recently got the v6 animal and finding it brilliant. Got brilliant sucking what ever attachment you using and I got 2 cats lots of fur and the soft roller head coping well. Got clogged up once but it so easy to remove the head and clear and lightweight wasn't an issue for long. Only down side is emptying regularly but worth it for the cordless advantages.
Hope this helps

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now