Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing household goods. If you want to buy or sell household goods, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Dyson

(3 Posts)
Hemisha1985 Sun 25-Sep-16 23:58:10

Can anyone recommend the best upright cordless. Dyson. There are so many out there I just don't know which one to choose. Many Thanks.

JellyBellies Mon 14-Nov-16 15:50:01

I have the same dilemma. My plan is to wait till black friday and see which one has the best deal.

Ferguson Mon 28-Nov-16 19:45:24

We have a Dyson V6 "Fluffy" which works well, but the 'bin' is small. And the battery charge doesn't last as long as you expect, as it is timed using Crevice Nozzle, and uses more charge up if you use carpet or hard floor head.

There is now a V8 model. QVC or Ideal World do good deals with accessories included.

G-Tech also claim to be good, but I've never used one:

www.dyson.co.uk/competitor/v6Absolute-vs-Gtech.aspx?&mkwid=siHYvAaxp_dc&pcrid=147270543535&pkw=g%20tech%20multi&pmt=e&gclid=COav2smZzNACFRAW0wodgqcBQg

OH!!! This advert says Dyson is ten times suction of G-Tech, but that is with Dyson set to its MAX setting (which uses battery up quicker.)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now